Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz Buzz


Latest obsession? Hardly. I have been hittin the old' cafe au lait for quite a few years now, but in attempt to salvage my new budget and take care of what my son so lovingly put as my "very yellow teeth mama" I am trying to wean myself.

I cannot imagine my life without caffeine. I work LONG-ASS days. I get up at five ( hopefully) and get to school so I can plan and get ready. I teach six sections of classes from seven thirty am until three pm. During that time I have one prep, which is about fifty minutes, and lunch, twenty minutes. After school I rehearse for anywhere from one to three hours, depending on where we are in the process.

Then I go home to the kids. And the laundry. Laundry is my giant boulder. The hubby does the cookin' and dishes whenever he can. The last time I cooked anything other than noodles I set the stove on fire. No. I am not kidding. I really did. So I stick to laundry. With two kids under five years of age and a mama and a daddy who have work clothes, home clothes, and work outside clothes, the laundry really keeps piling up. If I don't do at least a little everyday it will take me all weekend. And it's not like I iron or anything.

So the coffee, well the coffee keeps me moving forward. And in an upright position. And happy. Otherwise I take out my frustrations on other people's children, which doesn't really seem fair. So why am I cutting back? Oh right, the teeth. And the money. Right.
-RB

Comments

Popular Posts